MEDICAL 1, JINNAH HOSPITAL, LAHORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Six round affair in JAIDE from patients Point of view

2 posters

Go down

Six round affair in JAIDE from patients Point of view Empty Six round affair in JAIDE from patients Point of view

Post  drnabeel Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:02 pm

how patient feels coming to Jaide for medical check up

1. Goes to opd for diabetic slip. Round 1
2. Comes to Jaide for sugar check up. Round 2
3. Goes outside the hospital to the medical store to get the Sugar strip and Lancet. Round 3
4. Comes back to jaide to meet the doctor and waits. Round 4
5. Goes to the pharmacy store to get the medicine. Round 5
6. Goes to the lab for the lab workup. Round 6

how can we improve?

1. diabetic slip should be made avalible at Jaide.
2. Sugar strip and lancet should be avalible in Jaide.
3. Blood and Urine sampling should be taken at jaide.

This simple things can save a patient from lot of above mention steps.

drnabeel

Back to top Go down

Six round affair in JAIDE from patients Point of view Empty Re: Six round affair in JAIDE from patients Point of view

Post  Dr.Hunain(admin) Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:17 am

Well i totally agree with dr nabeel. All these things add up to the patients becoming extremely irritable and excitable Crying or Very sad
Anyways, i still dont understand why slips for JAIDE cannot be made at the spot, whats in it???Is it about the revenue?Maybe they're scared that JAIDE is outside the premises and the admin cannot assure the 'well being' of the funds....what a pity...honestly if i had to go back and forth like like this, who knows, i would also have the same degree of irritability when coming to the doctors....

Dr.Hunain(admin)
Admin

http://medical1jhl.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Six round affair in JAIDE from patients Point of view Empty Re: Six round affair in JAIDE from patients Point of view

Post  drnabeel Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:15 pm

I think hunain bhai we can take this up in a letter form with DR. Jawa and Dr. Javed. this can be easily resolved

drnabeel

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Hunain(admin) Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:52 pm

good idea, we'll take it up with sir, remind me tomorrow...we'll talk involve dr.javed in it as well...bravo...:-)

Dr.Hunain(admin)
Admin

http://medical1jhl.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum